Tuesday 1 March 2011

Introducing SKINYBOY

My name is Akinlabi Akinshola Saheed popularly kwown as Skinyboy,an indigene of Oyo-state,Nigeria.Bred and buttered in lagos,and reside @ Ayobo. From a family of five(5),I'm the second son. Student of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko(AAUA),Ondo-State Nigeria, I've worked with some known artistes such as G-cleff,Emem,Ray1 etc.I started music seven(7) years ago as a rapper,but now what i do is simply called "Afro hip-hop" which has a blend of Naija flavour to tell the Foreigners where i come from. I'm now out with the new single titled "To baad" which will hit d airplay very soon. I'm a cool and easy goin person that likes anything good,to all my naija peeps i say one luv 2 you all.

Skinyboy

click here to listen and download http://www.archive.org/details/ToBaad


 

No comments:

Post a Comment